Friday, October 12, 2007

Assignment # 10 response

I think I'm getting bitter and it is becoming apparent in my writing and I apologize for that. If instructing someone of any other gender to be a man I would say speak deep be mean don't make eye contact and smile don't be inquisitive walk like you own the space around you look at everything and everyone indifferently get flat chested nod your head to greet people and get a penis or phallic substitute. Dress in blue jeans that are not form fitting at all and loose t-shirt type tops.

1 comment:

amanda said...

i'm curious why you're feeling bitter? unless you're just not wanting to do homework, in which case nevermind, but if it's a frustration with...gender norms? discussions of masculinity? thinking about and challenging gender? i'd be interested to know...